- Feb 26 2020: Spyro the Dragon (Prototype)
- Feb 15 2020: Death Track (Unreleased Game Boy Port)
- Jan 1 2020: Holiday 2019 (Day 8) - Super Star Wars (Canceled Mega Drive Port)
- Dec 31 2019: Holiday 2019 (Day 7) - Flintstones
- Dec 30 2019: Holiday 2019 (Day 6) - Putty Squad and Mega Drive Treats
- Dec 29 2019: Holiday 2019 (Day 5) - Ecco
- Dec 28 2019: Holiday 2019 (Day 4) - Superman: Battle for Metropolis (Unreleased GBC game)
- Dec 27 2019: Holiday 2019 (Day 3) - N64 Goodies
- Dec 26 2019: Holiday 2019 (Day 2) - Some Stocking Stuffers!
- Dec 25 2019: Holiday 2019 (Day 1) - A.D. 2019 - AKIRA (Sega Mega Drive)
- Nov 16 2019: Sonic Month Part 5 - Before Hard Times - Sonic 3 (MD)
- Nov 9 2019: Sonic Month Part 4 - Filling Blanks With Sonic 2 (MD)
- Nov 2 2019: Sonic Month Part 3 - Sonic Chaos (GG/MS)
- Oct 26 2019: Sonic Month Part 2 - Sonic CD, You Say?
- Oct 25 2019: Sonic Month Part 1 - Sega No. 1
- Oct 8 2019: Silent Hill 2 (v0.10)
- Sep 28 2019: Mr Tuff + Donations/Discord
- (earlier news)
The Hidden Palace is a community dedicated to the preservation of video game development media (such as prototypes, hardware, source code, artwork, and more). This website can be utilized as a catalog for the items that we and others are able to collect and share.
If you are interested in contributing, please see our How to Contribute page.
- Boxing Legends of the Ring (prototype) by Togemet2
- Bust-A-Groove (Aug 27, 1998 prototype) by Cut Into Fourteen Pieces
- 25 to Life (Dec 8, 2005 prototype) by Cut Into Fourteen Pieces
- Tomb Raider: Legend (Dec 8, 2005 prototype) by Cut Into Fourteen Pieces
- Wipeout Pulse (May 4, prototype) by John1980
- SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs (Feb 19, 2003 prototype) by Imjustatester
- Skies of Arcadia (Nov 15, 2000 prototype) by Noseguy
- 24: The Game (Jan 10, 2006 prototype) by Imjustatester
- Tenchu 2: Birth of the Stealth Assassins (Gold Master Reviewable build) by John1980
- Rockman 8 (prototype) by Fake shemp (more)
- Chagosan: 1,996 edits, 939 articles
- Togemet2: 332 edits, 240 articles
- Cerv3ro: 322 edits, 258 articles
- Mathuser: 267 edits, 118 articles
- Kiddo: 200 edits, 97 articles
- Divingkataetheweirdo: 186 edits, 168 articles
- Icup321: 183 edits, 110 articles
- Mr.x: 141 edits, 75 articles
- John1980: 140 edits, 45 articles
- Cut Into Fourteen Pieces: 136 edits, 2463 articles
- Prototector: 115 edits, 78 articles
- Missile: 112 edits, 81 articles
- Madmarsrocks: 108 edits, 19 articles (more)
Thanks for contributing!
Hello everyone! It's that time again with yet another prototype of Spyro the Dragon for the Sony PlayStation thanks to Gh0stBlade and hwd45!
This one is about a month after the previous prototype as well as a month before the first available final version. Despite only being a month before the final, it contains quite a few number of differences. For instance, the title screen still hasn't been completed and lacks the intro or ending cutscenes. Many of the dragons within the game still lack dialog throughout the game, and most of the music track ordering is the same as the previous prototype still.
Until next time!