Drome Racers (Sep 29, 2002 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Drome Racers (Sep 29, 2002 prototype)|
|Download Drome Racers (Sep 29, 2002 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Drome Racers (Sep 29, 2002 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Drome Racers for the PlayStation 2.
- An NTSC build dated just under a month before the final.
- Has some graphical issues in PCSX2 - these can be resolved by switching to software mode with the F9 key.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Issues (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Drome Racers For Preview Only.bin||File||2020-06-10 11:43:56||618.57 MB||1e7ab28422e29fc9e33a2542a349eb00b9df7e6d|
|PS2 - Drome Racers For Preview Only.cue||File||2020-06-10 11:37:44||101 bytes||88154bb0ab2cc7108c1dc95ccf30efcd0defea71|
|PS2 - Drome Racers For Preview Only.jpeg||File||2020-06-13 12:06:48||2.12 MB||0b65cadba2299615c70e1371d00cdf90455fe0a1|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)