Drome Racers (Sep 18, 2002 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Drome Racers (Sep 18, 2002 prototype)|
|Download Drome Racers (Sep 18, 2002 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Drome Racers (Sep 18, 2002 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Drome Racers for the PlayStation 2.
- A PAL build dated a month before the final.
- The intro video that plays before reaching the main menu is not present.
- Loading screens use a differently designed logo and display a number indicating loading progress.
- The pause menu looks bare and is missing some options.
- Button icons differ from the final.
- Has some graphical issues in PCSX2 - these can be resolved by switching to software mode with the F9 key.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Issues (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Drome Racers For Preview Only Alpha v108 9-21-02.bin||File||2020-05-25 21:23:00||1.05 GB||f8d9c5d7799b486d7d2d144f000ec52f582fb674|
|PS2 - Drome Racers For Preview Only Alpha v108 9-21-02.cue||File||2020-05-25 20:56:35||120 bytes||9af1f26da75406e8c1caa026cabe706806053fda|
|PS2 - Drome Racers For Preview Only Alpha v108 9-21-02.jpeg||File||2020-05-27 15:26:05||1.58 MB||072aeda04aa2b3ec930186e9949cb99671099dfa|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)