007: From Russia with Love (Aug 16, 2005 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|007: From Russia with Love (Aug 16, 2005 prototype)|
|Download 007: From Russia with Love (Aug 16, 2005 prototype) (info)|
|Download 007: From Russia with Love (Aug 16, 2005 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of 007: From Russia with Love for the PlayStation 2.
- SLUS_212.MAP is a linker map for the executable.
- BOND.VIV also contains leftover linker maps for removed .elf files from internal and debug builds.
- The copyright screen is stylized differently and has a Rating Pending graphic on the upper-right corner.
- The "PRESS START" text and the copyright information are in a different font than in the final.
- Credits are only a placeholder screen.
- The text for the Score Dossier is not displayed correctly due to the font not being updated.
- All of the items from the Extras menu contain placeholder descriptions.
- Several images on the mission select menu are different.
- The level difficulty screen is stylized differently and the text just says "SELECT DIFFICULTY".
- The loading icon has a different design.
- The health bar and the minimap have different designs as well.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - From Russia With Love For Preview Only Alpha 31 8-16-2005.iso||File||2020-05-12 06:40:01||1.62 GB||06282f59624cc1f7f70f5aedb934207594f0ed8a|
|PS2 - From Russia With Love For Preview Only Alpha 31 8-16-2005.dvd||File||2020-05-12 05:59:09||69 bytes||521cb2390aabaa421fd31299d7679589fce1a32a|
|PS2 - From Russia With Love For Preview Only Alpha 31 8-16-2005.jpeg||File||2020-05-21 15:39:14||847.2 KB||d789d7cd53823561e06b96e25c70bf5a86e3bd8c|
A huge thanks to Nex for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)