007: From Russia with Love (Jul 13, 2005 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|007: From Russia with Love (Jul 13, 2005 prototype)|
|Download 007: From Russia with Love (Jul 13, 2005 prototype) (info)|
A prototype of James Bond 007: From Russia with Love for the Microsoft Xbox.
- This is a demo that was built for EA Hot Summer Nights.
- The build seems to only work on Xbox Debug Kits and emulators.
- The copyright screen is stylized differently and has a Rating Pending graphic on the upper-right corner.
- The "PRESS START" text and the copyright information are in a different font than in the final.
- There's a different font used for the text on the main menu and there's different images displayed for multiplayer and options.
- You do not have the ability to save in this build. Instead, there's a dummy slot that is labeled "HSN".
- The Score Dossier is stylized differently.
- The extras are listed on the upgrade menu for some reason.
- Several images on the mission select menu are different.
- Hedgemaze and Istanbul Pt. 1 are the only single player maps that are available in this build.
- There is no loading screen, instead the menu freezes and jumps into the level.
- The minimap is absent in this build.
- There is an extra item on the HUD which displays the amount of ammo you have. This would later be removed in the final.
- A debug menu can be accessed by pressing Left+Start.
- An end screen is displayed upon quitting a level.
- Istanbul Pt. 1 is very unfinished, as you can normally only drive through the parking lot of the Istanbul Airport with your car.
- However, you can toggle the Debug Fly option from the debug menu to exit out of car and walk through the rest of the map on foot.