Double Dragon (NES prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Double Dragon (NES prototype)|
|Download Double Dragon (NES prototype) (info)|
An early prototype of Double Dragon for NES.
- Free Play is enabled.
- No shoulder toss throw.
- Abilities and special moves awarded at different levels.
- Can sometimes fight more than 2 enemies at once.
- Can skip levels by pressing start.
- Some palettes may be different.
- Section by right wall in the first level sub-section does not let you walk up the wall along the unfunctional elevator shaft.
- Extra Rock in level 3.
- Double cave doors in level 3 lead to different places. Right door loops right back outside.
- Final exit in level 3 doesn't open. They can still be entered though.
- Extra rock on top of mountain in level 4.
- Double doors in level 4 lead to different places. Left door proceeds and right door leads to the previous level.