Jump to navigation Jump to search
It seems you are using Kega Fusion, which by default, produces wrong-sized, filtered images. Read this to create unfilteres images:
- Go to "Settings > Set Config..." and change "File Format" to "BMP unc" and "Output Stage" to "Final".
- Go to "Video", change "Window Size" and "Full Screen Resolution" to 320x240, and disable everything except for the filter called "Brigthen".
- These screenshots are .bmp files, so you'll need to convert them to .png files, and compress them.
- Kega Fusion always produces a 240px tall image, regardless of region, so, crop the borders in a image editor.
- KEGA FUSION IS NOT RECOMMENDED BECAUSE IT CANNOT PRODUCE 256X224 SCREENSHOTS!