The Vatz (Oct 21, 2002 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Vatz (Oct 21, 2002 prototype)|
|Download The Vatz (Oct 21, 2002 prototype) (info)|
|Download The Vatz (Oct 21, 2002 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of The Vatz for the Xbox.
- Developed by Beenox Studios for the PC and Xbox. The game was scheduled to be shown at E3 2002. The game boasts a custom engine called Goliath that was capable of advanced physics, animation morphing, and blending. The game was silently cancelled for unknown reasons, and media is very scarce.
- The game itself serves as a pitch of sorts with points in the game used as a way to showcase and explain the game's concepts and goals.
- The developers included a cheat to fill ammo and get all the weapons.
- Demo build.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name:
- Maker ID and Product Number: \x00\x00-0
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): 33be2e8ade8c2beb9adfe67ad850481e
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (CXBX) (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - The Vatz Demo Only.bin||File||2020-08-11 04:21:30||140.68 MB||867e50e933ed35b37c2517ffe85108a6dbe73721|
|Xbox - The Vatz Demo Only.cue||File||2020-08-11 04:21:31||91 bytes||13cf2720cb535fba01aa451134ba2f354a2db7a0|
|Xbox - The Vatz Demo Only.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:17:17||1.71 MB||fd58b1906332d6eeb93c62a066febc8253ee8c41|
A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)