Illbleed (Jan 15, 2001 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Illbleed (Jan 15, 2001 prototype)|
|Download Illbleed (Jan 15, 2001 prototype) (info)|
|Download Illbleed (Jan 15, 2001 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Illbleed for the Dreamcast.
- Prototype of the Japanese version (initial build & release)
- Debug menu can be activated at the title screen.
- No music at the title screen or during gameplay
- There are no voice-overs other than cutscenes in the first level (including no voice filters on the Boss character)
- Cutscenes in Level 6 have no audio, however, two specific scenes at the start of the level plays audio of Japanese VA temporary lines from Level 1)
- Character selection screen uses a different sound effect when moving between screens.
- EKG monitor/senses display uses a different sound effect
- Some of the stats vs goals are different
- Certain item pickups aren't found in their respective areas in this build
- Fight events take place in areas in the hub world and the first level has a significant increase in battles.
- Levels 1 and 3 have slightly different names (Homerun Goes to Death & Woodpokkur, respectively)
- Levels 5 and 6 have placeholder images instead of the final posters.
- Levels 2, 4 and 5 cannot be entered via the Cinema Zone and must be accessed via the debug menu.
- Attempting to access levels via Cinema Zone will start playing cutscenes from other levels.
- Other levels will crash the game, but Level 5 will load Level 1 instead.
- Executable information:
- Executable Name: /1ST_READ.BIN
- Executable checksum (MD5): dfcbc489d23e42bdb2db8c2a5d7a8715
- Executable timestamp: 2001-01-15 21:38:48
- Header Information (IP.BIN):
- Header - Title: ILLBLEED
- Header - Release Date: 20000501
- Header - Region: JUE
- Header - Device Info: 7E53 GD-ROM1/1
- Header - Product Version: V0.001
- Header - Maker ID: SEGA ENTERPRISES
- Header - Product Number: HDR-0003
- Volume Information:
- Volume Identifier: ILLBLEED
- Volume Set Identifier: ILLBLEED
- Volume Creation Date: 2001-01-15 21:40:04
- Volume Modification Date: 2001-01-15 21:40:04
- Last Modified File (if not available, then executable was the last modified file):
- Last Modified File Checksum (MD5):
- Last Modified File Time Stamp:
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of September 12, 2021).
|ip.bin||File||2021-01-12 17:34:01||32 KB||1a8f027c04d1e1a9f985f030588b48758a97625f|
|track01.bin||File||2021-01-12 17:34:02||689.1 KB||40e09c143e60baee364cab4fa38ecfd246c18f27|
|track03.bin||File||2021-01-12 17:43:14||1.1 GB||1563a88231b631bf1072af3d94a45731973f6915|
|Illbleed.jpeg||File||2021-03-27 13:18:41||2.04 MB||08d295d30cbbb8f7746e904d6b71f4fd8a58d9f6|
|disc.gdi||File||2021-01-12 17:34:00||87 bytes||9d50b816d3f69ad192f5986ab487769965c2e082|
|track02.raw||File||2021-01-12 17:34:05||1.94 MB||2677faa301e141757441a450974dbf33565a8801|
|info.txt||File||2021-01-12 17:34:00||154 bytes||73109e6ed074bfba169fc6b4cb2aacd9bd8ce796|
|track.txt||File||2021-01-12 17:34:01||231 bytes||7d292eb74960b800007ae903dda5e37be8ef0905|
A huge thanks to Iniche for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!