Ico (Aug 6, 2001 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Ico (Aug 6, 2001 prototype)|
|Download Ico (Aug 6, 2001 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Ico (Aug 6, 2001 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Ico for the PlayStation 2.
- NTSC prototype.
- English localization prototype.
- Built 13 days before the final US build.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Ico 8-7-07.bin||File||2020-06-10 21:45:19||608.75 MB||bbf2cb15b5de168346b540d71970a84256bd56db|
|PS2 - Ico 8-7-07.cue||File||2020-06-10 21:45:20||82 bytes||d43da52af31b51b58072233dc1b47fdc0fcf4c6c|
|PS2 - Ico 8-7-07.jpeg||File||2020-06-13 14:23:05||1.62 MB||d6aa262823644d9d4a2ca640ce7093c11243fc0e|
A huge thanks to ehw for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)