Hitman: Contracts (Feb 17, 2004 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Hitman: Contracts (Feb 17, 2004 prototype)|
|Download Hitman: Contracts (Feb 17, 2004 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Hitman: Contracts (Feb 17, 2004 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Hitman: Contracts for the Xbox.
- Compiled a little over a month before the final US build (the first available retail build).
- "HITMAN CONTRACTS BUILD 085 :FEB 17 2004 13:54:271" on the top right corner of the title screen/main menus.
- A debugger can be enabled by pressing L+R on controller 1 at the same time. It mostly consists of a profiler.
- Missing EIDOS video.
- DIVX logo on the opening FMV.
- Missing trademark screens before the title screen.
- Basic pause menu.
- Training Room hasn't been finished yet. It also lacks a map.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: Hitman Contracts
- Maker ID and Product Number: ES-18
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): 48c7f6f90b96bc077ff70fa50bd7be6e
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (Xemu) (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Hitman Contracts preview.bin||File||2021-03-28 00:29:37||2.26 GB||bd513be0ecbb394d2b16258c607964ec04548807|
|Xbox - Hitman Contracts preview.cue||File||2021-03-28 00:23:53||97 bytes||f87c83ae2b3b5310ccad526cb5f112b5b4241d1f|
|Xbox - Hitman Contracts preview.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:15:00||1.45 MB||e8e4c9be56bcac9fb163ffb356feb4e6ebd1d9fe|
A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)