Group S Challenge (Mar 27, 2003 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Group S Challenge (Mar 27, 2003 prototype)|
|Download Group S Challenge (Mar 27, 2003 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Group S Challenge (Mar 27, 2003 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Group S Challenge for the Xbox.
- Compiled a little over three months before any final build.
- Differences not apparent despite being a few months before the final build.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: GROUP-S
- Maker ID and Product Number: CC-5
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): 616faca969d5cd198f372c2a01d529f3
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (CXBX) (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Group S Challenge Review.bin||File||2020-08-07 22:03:58||1.39 GB||d6054e9b9367b065429063bea5cc10d4134c0f3e|
|Xbox - Group S Challenge Review.cue||File||2020-08-07 22:04:00||97 bytes||380f6a0993eb2393d55ba046fa702f98c0f1eb70|
|Xbox - Group S Challenge Review.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:17:08||1.48 MB||4860134a172636ea83e37dd137df5a72feb0d31b|
A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)