Freedom Fighters (May 9, 2003 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Freedom Fighters (May 9, 2003 prototype)|
|Download Freedom Fighters (May 9, 2003 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Freedom Fighters (May 9, 2003 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Freedom Fighters for the Xbox.
- Compiled a little over three months before the final US build (the first retail release).
- Build meant for E3 2003.
- Single player only, no multiplayer modes available.
- Different title screen. In this build the flame in the molotov is colored in while its left gray in the final. The Io Interactive logo is present on the title screen. And the text "COMING THIS FALL" is present on the title screen as well.
- Two levels playable. Pressing start at the title screen brings you to this small window instead of a main menu.
- Game runs at 60fps while the final runs at a locked 30fps. The game struggles to keep this however.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: Freedom: Soldiers of
- Maker ID and Product Number: \x00\x00-0
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): 70476eced64081df199219783b940564
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (Xemu) (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Freedom E3 demo.bin||File||2021-03-27 21:08:11||636.94 MB||6a5e141ef8c14bcacb5d225dff33c11854f267da|
|Xbox - Freedom E3 demo.cue||File||2021-03-27 21:06:39||88 bytes||07a442cb40821daef55a6fd18da55032f0b252d8|
|Xbox - Freedom E3 demo.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:14:40||2.32 MB||d6cf4f7709a868df04ff49bd2902b8262cc75681|
A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)