FlatOut 2 (Apr 4, 2006 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|FlatOut 2 (Apr 4, 2006 prototype)|
|Download FlatOut 2 (Apr 4, 2006 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
A prototype of FlatOut 2 for the Microsoft Xbox.
- Different Intro with Nowhere Ride by The Chelsea Smile. Poorly done using in-game replay, no character BIOS
- Different loading screen with a press start screen
- Debug logs on a corner, different song pop-up texture (not pictured)
- Different player character designs
- Main menu shows parts of the intro slowed down and different UI naming.
- Unfinished loading screens
- Draw distance is unfinished
- Audio is unfinished
- Car physics are unfinished (but they also feel quite responsive)
- Anything from Single Player crashes the game upon selecting (Career, Single Race, Stunts, etc)
- Instant Action boots you to a race with a predefined car. Seems random although it spawned the Malice on the abandoned airport at the desert race most of the time.
Original release page on Archive.org. (Archive)