Fatal Frame (Oct 14, 2002 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Fatal Frame (Oct 14, 2002 prototype)|
|Download Fatal Frame (Oct 14, 2002 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Fatal Frame (Oct 14, 2002 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Fatal Frame for the Xbox.
- Compiled 17 days before the final US build (the first retail build).
- English localization prototype.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name:
- Maker ID and Product Number: \x00\x00-0
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): b5e0751ecbfcb04235ea5096ad002a08
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (CXBX) (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Fatal Frame for review.bin||File||2021-03-27 20:58:53||3.65 GB||c44484ef97483622ecf7572f92086ee951df5ffb|
|Xbox - Fatal Frame for review.cue||File||2021-03-27 20:49:48||95 bytes||d626352a2a3dd9e05a5bdfc31a2c70c98dfe8ad6|
|Xbox - Fatal Frame for review.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:14:35||2.35 MB||c404fe2a2cdbe0d35bbc7d8c4f210ee5ace7b02b|
A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)