Dr. Muto (Aug 1, 2002 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Dr. Muto (Aug 1, 2002 prototype)|
|Download Dr. Muto (Aug 1, 2002 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Dr. Muto (Aug 1, 2002 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Dr. Muto for the Xbox.
- Compiled almost five months before the final PAL build. US build date is unknown.
- Slightly different title screen (logo is missing the trademark symbol).
- Options isn't accissible in this build. Extras and Credits is missing from the main menu.
- Background on pause menu is different in this build. In this build, it says "Press A to select" and "Press B to return" on the top right and left corners of the pause menu. Options still isn't accessible.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: Dr. Muto
- Maker ID and Product Number: MW-17
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): 4fa9993a18a534a0b00e31756f482335
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (Xemu) (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Dr Muto demo.bin||File||2021-03-27 18:53:50||664.21 MB||21b22dc046f5a074600e526f99cc007f5273b55b|
|Xbox - Dr Muto demo.cue||File||2021-03-27 18:52:01||85 bytes||a2362e9321bf7c3696da5cea2b6952dd247953e8|
|Xbox - Dr Muto demo.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:14:23||2.56 MB||304c92c2aeb6f2cac0f2ee6cdaf58e5eef2e4490|
A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)