Dino Crisis 2 (Apr 27, 2000 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Dino Crisis 2 (Apr 27, 2000 prototype)|
|Download Dino Crisis 2 (Apr 27, 2000 prototype) (info)|
|Download Dino Crisis 2 (Apr 27, 2000 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Dino Crisis 2 for the PlayStation.
- This demo was made for E3.
- Has tons of differences compared to the final game.
- You start with Regina and switch to Dylan once you reach the Research Facility.
- The COMBO meter is cyan with a slightly different font.
- When you score points, the combo points gradually increase, while in the final version, the game just shows you directly the exact amount.
- The game still uses Dino Crisis 1 sounds for the menus.
- Healing items don't stock up when you pick the same item type unlike the final version,
- Dylan section ends when you reach the Military Facility and see the T-Rex cutscene.
- The events that play out don't make that much sense compared to the final version, most likely made just to make the demo longer & avoid showing unfinished stuff.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: N/A
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - Dino Crisis 2.img||File||2020-12-12 19:06:19||128.95 MB||9d166186222d489d704ee01b6cc8028894927a4c|
|PSX - Dino Crisis 2.cue||File||2020-12-12 19:03:20||122 bytes||dcbe99158ba1bdf15379b57666c12bc50af63f06|
|PSX - Dino Crisis 2.ccd||File||2020-12-12 19:03:20||960 bytes||c0ef884f0016ef9c5498c15db9413e096f0b9ebd|
|PSX - Dino Crisis 2.sub||File||2020-12-12 19:06:29||5.26 MB||7159351db3cee568bc4c7008a228a0753656e266|
|PSX - Dino Crisis 2.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:14:09||993.6 KB||a2c2a87ab805ae9bf0ef0b81d9d1b670368af494|
A huge thanks to SolidSnake11&Nex for doing the initial research on this prototype!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 1, Saturn, and CD-i (April 17, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)