Destroy All Humans! (Mar 12, 2004 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Destroy All Humans! (Mar 12, 2004 prototype)|
|Download Destroy All Humans! (Mar 12, 2004 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
A prototype of Destroy All Humans! for the Microsoft Xbox.
The Cutting Room Floor research
- This build appears to only work properly on a debug kit or on emulators.
- Seems to be compiled shortly after the developers fully transitioned to Havok, though the build is still early.
- Selecting the "intro" option from the Pandemic Launcher will play an intro animation and jump to the main menu.
- Only Rockwell, Santa Modesta, Area 42, and Union Town are available in this build.
- The levels are closer to how they looked in build footage from late 2003.
- Area 42 is a mostly empty sandbox at this point in development.
- Many graphical elements have completely different designs.
- Most, if not all of the audio are placeholders.
- The Anal Probe (Brain Bug) is unavailable.
- There is a debug menu that can be accessed by pressing the back button on the Xbox controller.
- Selecting THQ Video Demo Mission or E3 Mission on the debug menu will start extra missions if Union Town is loaded.
Original release thread on ObscureGamers.