Dead Man's Hand (Sep 17, 2003 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Dead Man's Hand (Sep 17, 2003 prototype)|
|Download Dead Man's Hand (Sep 17, 2003 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Dead Man's Hand (Sep 17, 2003 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Dead Man's Hand for the Xbox.
- Built almost 5 months before the final US build (the first retail build).
- Multiplayer options are in a different menu
- Multiplayer menu has a split screen option that isn't in the final
- Mission descriptions use a different font
- Opening cutscene is missing, and jumps straight into gameplay
- You start the first mission with weapons
- There is some debugging text noting that in the final game you won't start with weapons in this area
- A mouse cursor appears on the screen during gameplay
- Pressing BACK will toggle God mode
- Various debugging messages appear during gameplay
- Music is missing during gameplay
- There is an icon that shows when played on an Xbox with over 128MB of RAM
- If you die during a mission you have the option to respawn immediately
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: Dead Man's Hand
- Maker ID and Product Number: IG-39
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): 90387a7b16a8e2696a59d851ff9f39dd
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: No (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Dead Man's Hand.bin||File||2021-03-27 17:12:28||913.25 MB||060a8f4dee52363007c6adad14bf3a557cbc43a2|
|Xbox - Dead Man's Hand.cue||File||2021-03-27 17:09:26||88 bytes||a82020bcd53a6c8e0e2f27573435b48f8dd33eb3|
|Xbox - Dead Man's Hand.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:14:09||2.72 MB||a20cb13867d2ef49eea48886f464cff3cfcfd56f|
A huge thanks to ehw and Sazpaimon for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)