Curious George (Dec 2, 2005 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Curious George (Dec 2, 2005 prototype)|
|Download Curious George (Dec 2, 2005 prototype) (info)|
|Download Curious George (Dec 2, 2005 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Curious George for the Xbox.
- Predates the final build by 13 days.
- Opening cutscene does not play, and instead starts right into gameplay
- A free camera mode can be accessed via the BACK or BLACK buttons
- Minor layout differences in first map.
- Various FMV sequences are missing and replaced with placeholder dialog boxes
- Many crates after the first map are missing their Dole branding
- The Boat Deck Boogie minigame (in this version simply referred to as "Perform") to distract the sailors does not load the proper button icons, making it not possible to complete
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: Curious George
- Maker ID and Product Number: NM-25
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): 18a1dde39edd0d55119b46c186e90be7
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: No (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Curious George preview build.bin||File||2021-03-27 15:51:36||3.65 GB||8754cb34f89b574699917abff9299a16772bfd3b|
|Xbox - Curious George preview build.cue||File||2021-03-27 15:39:58||101 bytes||c6a7353cc5fa8b8f7eda9fa312b2632c71ccb1f1|
|Xbox - Curious George preview build.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:14:00||3.13 MB||205303d0be6bfefa589d51ab399a14c6bc58f16f|
A huge thanks to ehw and Sazpaimon for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)