Crimson Sea (Oct 16, 2002 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Crimson Sea (Oct 16, 2002 prototype)|
|Download Crimson Sea (Oct 16, 2002 prototype) (info)|
|Download Crimson Sea (Oct 16, 2002 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Crimson Sea for the Xbox.
- Built a month before the US final build.
- English localization prototype.
- Some text left in Japanese.
- Spelling and grammar errors.
- In this build, the ESRB rating is "RP" for Rating Pending as indicated on the bottom left corner of the title screen. The final game has "T" for "Teen" on the title screen instead.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: CrimsonSea
- Maker ID and Product Number: \x00\x00-0
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): c09b97000395ba378d18b1423d633b98
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (Xemu) (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Xbox - Crimson Sea demo (1).png
- Xbox - Crimson Sea demo (2).png
|Xbox - Crimson Sea demo.bin||File||2021-03-27 15:28:14||2.73 GB||97036efe9b82a5334d6cfea852f13078ad573544|
|Xbox - Crimson Sea demo.cue||File||2021-03-27 15:20:30||89 bytes||33883b7713257ef45520929fee9bd30ec8df5f69|
|Xbox - Crimson Sea demo.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:13:56||3.45 MB||7481f1051907ece471aa959fa3e9815621e3d5ae|
A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)