Chicago Enforcer (Sep 11, 2004 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Chicago Enforcer (Sep 11, 2004 prototype)|
|Download Chicago Enforcer (Sep 11, 2004 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Chicago Enforcer (Sep 11, 2004 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Chicago Enforcer for the Xbox.
- Predates the final build by almost five months.
- Game boots with a trailer for the game.
- Demo v0.40 - Retail on the bottom left corner of the screen on the main menu.
- Different logo.
- Boots to a main menu instead of a title screen.
- An error message "GlobalVar.dat appears to be damaged and cannot be used." appears on the main menu.
- The game provides a selection of missions to choose from in a Mission List when starting a game.
- Loading screen is slightly different (blue bullet icons instead of life like icons).
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: Chicago Enforcer
- Maker ID and Product Number: KB-5
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): 880dc6e13466611badd31ca7ce02e34e
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (Xemu) (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Chicago Enforcer.bin||File||2021-03-11 11:03:05||3.65 GB||74607da2ea60a8155adf49705dbbb3b400ed9532|
|Xbox - Chicago Enforcer.cue||File||2021-03-11 11:03:06||89 bytes||f325212293f9b56416bca1267d8a9d03d2f8f21b|
|Xbox - Chicago Enforcer.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:13:38||2.97 MB||30145dbaff6f97eba67c915b5747cf576f82424a|
A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)