Buzz Lightyear of Star Command (May 8, 2000 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Buzz Lightyear of Star Command (May 8, 2000 prototype)|
|Download Buzz Lightyear of Star Command (May 8, 2000 prototype) (info)|
|Download Buzz Lightyear of Star Command (May 8, 2000 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Buzz Lightyear of Star Command for the PlayStation.
- No legal disclaimer screen or any cut scenes
- No music plays in this prototype
- The in-game dialogue is simply text boxes, since voice acting isn't in yet
- Mission select screen is different
- If the player idles too long on menu screens, it returns to the title screen
- No briefing monologue for the missions
- The loading screen for the Jo-Ad 1 mission is for Magmar instead
- A different starting mission
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: N/A
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Preview.img||File||2020-12-12 10:38:03||62.83 MB||1513f6c85d83c5bee923dae77463e9a3c417e773|
|PSX - Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Preview.cue||File||2020-12-12 10:36:20||108 bytes||5ba67338118f702e99f286b62999639795c89b7f|
|PSX - Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Preview.ccd||File||2020-12-12 10:36:20||771 bytes||54aac99e64f6767fd8c7a0b43d3220bd401c7744|
|PSX - Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Preview.sub||File||2020-12-12 10:38:12||2.56 MB||221e76573aaaf57ab3370e71dfc446f9dd458cad|
|PSX - Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Preview.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:13:58||986.6 KB||1eb60aaf4183dad08616bd9221c973b0e5bd3d17|
A huge thanks to Iniche for doing the initial research on this prototype!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 1, Saturn, and CD-i (April 17, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)