Breakdown (Dec 14, 2003 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Breakdown (Dec 14, 2003 prototype)|
|Download Breakdown (Dec 14, 2003 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Breakdown (Dec 14, 2003 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Breakdown for the Xbox.
- Disc image is not an Xbox iso. Game must be extracted to a hard drive to run
- Minor differences in dialigue during the initial prologue (example: referring to "magazine" instead of "clip")
- Basic hand-to-hand combat tutorial is missing most of the sections and only teaches basic jabs and blocking
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: BREAKDOWN
- Maker ID and Product Number: NM-9
- Executable Name: DEFAULT.XBE
- Executable checksum (MD5): 22430e520a0554c3d86dc068466768a8
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: No (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Breakdown for preview only.bin||File||2021-03-10 09:30:05||2.2 GB||fac7005436854fa1dbfcf87771388402c2ba7df3|
|Xbox - Breakdown for preview only.cue||File||2021-03-10 09:30:05||99 bytes||50a75c0ba95e299ca8c0cd0d310cd41889775279|
|Xbox - Breakdown for preview only.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:13:25||3.18 MB||af3ae8bd51e91f162403d5e8011b03c535f342cf|
A huge thanks to ehw and Sazpaimon for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)