Bio-Hazard Battle (Prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Bio-Hazard Battle (Prototype)
|Download Bio-Hazard Battle (Prototype) (info)
|Download Bio-Hazard Battle (Prototype) from external mirror
An early prototype of Bio-Hazard Battle (also known as Crying: Aseimei Sensou) for the Sega Mega Drive.
The Cutting Room Floor research
- Different header.
- Build possibly from 1991.
- SEGA logo lacks the trademark symbol. The screen also lacks the title screen music.
- Title screen lacks copyright and trademark symbol.
- Main menu has a modem option on the menu that can't be accessed. You cannot access the options menu in this build.
- The HUD uses a slightly different palette and contains a border that goes unused in the final build.
- Special thanks to Modern Vintage Gamer for dumping this prototype!