Futurama (Jun 17, 2003 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 18:39, September 18, 2021 by Hidden Palace (Text replacement - "|status=Released‚ redump needed" to "|status=Released, redump needed")
|Futurama (Jun 17, 2003 prototype)|
|Download Futurama (Jun 17, 2003 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Futurama (Jun 17, 2003 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Futurama for the Xbox.
- A build dated a couple of weeks before the final game.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: Futurama
- Maker ID and Product Number: VU-21
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): c3e5f17f204f654ae45ebbca2e037274
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (Xemu) (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Futurama.bin||File||2021-03-27 21:51:10||1.2 GB||007e2556ad1b0800b2df0007675bdedccf1eda7c|
|Xbox - Futurama.cue||File||2021-03-27 21:48:09||81 bytes||5aa601de000951c8c6bb5e53703ce88036a2e194|
|Xbox - Futurama.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:14:45||2.87 MB||26d60f60b907a3d1dc5d7e1ad7b678177385f743|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)