Dreamcast SD Rip
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 17:48, February 2, 2023 by Glitchedblood (talk | contribs) (Link redirects to something else.)
Dreamcast SD Rip is a program that can be used to dump Dreamcast games, including GD-R prototypes.
- A Dreamcast console.
- A Dreamcast SD card adapter and SD card.
- They can be purchased online.
- A System Disc 2 (only needed for GD-Rs, not necessary for retail discs)
- Dreamcast SD Rip v1.1, by jj1dom and selfbooted by atreyu187.
- Burn it to a CD-R, e.g. with DiscJuggler (the demo version will suffice).
- Connect the SD adapter.
- Boot the Dreamcast SD Rip disc.
- After the menu shows, swap in the System Disc 2. This will unlock GD-R dumping (skip this step for retail discs).
- Swap in the disc you want to dump.
- Select GD-ROM <bin> all track.