Stargate SG-1: The Alliance (Dec 15, 2005 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Stargate SG-1: The Alliance (Dec 15, 2005 prototype)|
|Download Stargate SG-1: The Alliance (Dec 15, 2005 prototype) (info)|
An Xbox prototype build of the unfinished, unreleased Stargate SG-1: The Alliance game for the Xbox, from 2005-12-15.
- This build is playable (generally), but its unfinished nature is extremely evident.
- To play any of the levels, use the Continue option from the main menu.
- Attempting to start the single-player campaign from the Single Player menu won't work, so start with mission 0 from the Continue menu if you want to attempt to play through from the beginning.
- Ensure your Xbox is disconnected from the network before launching the game, or a "Connecting (F10 Cancels): unreal://unreal/0.30.6.0/" message will be overlaid on the display continuously.
- This build supports use of a keyboard connected via USB-to-Xbox adapter. In particular, pressing Tab will access the Unreal console.