Disney's The Haunted Mansion (Jul 29, 2003 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Disney's The Haunted Mansion (Jul 29, 2003 prototype)|
|Download Disney's The Haunted Mansion (Jul 29, 2003 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Disney's The Haunted Mansion (Jul 29, 2003 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Disney's The Haunted Mansion for the Xbox.
- Compiled almost a month before the final US build (the first available retail build).
- Soft locks at the title screen after pressing start. In the final game, this is when the game checks the memory card for existing saved games. Since this disc appears free from errors, it appears that the soft lock is caused by the game attempting to look for a saved game that doesn't exist. This might possibly be a form of dongle protection.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: Haunted Mansion
- Maker ID and Product Number: \x00\x00-0
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): 78f4e3c7d34e2f35211d07440b0ffc52
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Maybe (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: Maybe.
|Xbox - Haunted Mansion.bin||File||2021-03-27 23:58:28||3.65 GB||8215e44565196d6b7fb251f82aae15de1bdaf3e4|
|Xbox - Haunted Mansion.cue||File||2021-03-27 23:50:54||88 bytes||4e330146eaf45d5b4ce741920bfd129d250a54f9|
|Xbox - Haunted Mansion.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:14:57||1.12 MB||3253c3ce66e7ac4563e7325b86b727057e541fa0|
A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)