Def Jam: Fight for NY (Aug 9, 2004 06.27 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Def Jam: Fight for NY (Aug 9, 2004 06.27 prototype)|
|Download Def Jam: Fight for NY (Aug 9, 2004 06.27 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Def Jam: Fight for NY (Aug 9, 2004 06.27 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Def Jam: Fight for NY for the Xbox.
- Predates the final US and PAL builds by 9 days.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: DJFFNY
- Maker ID and Product Number: EA-73
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): 99bb3f0390e173317f98fdbb3f561c4f
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: No (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Def Jam Fight for NY.bin||File||2021-03-27 17:55:46||3.65 GB||2685437e11b42a776333c42665afd12aa8add7dd|
|Xbox - Def Jam Fight for NY.cue||File||2021-03-27 17:46:03||93 bytes||cd828f57059a0a303e04234c2961ec2bd2045c68|
|Xbox - Def Jam Fight for NY.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:14:15||2.35 MB||3b0285508a890b3d06664f2b42a7d8fd6cfbd945|
A huge thanks to ehw and Sazpaimon for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)