Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (Sep 19, 2001 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (Sep 19, 2001 prototype)|
|Download Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (Sep 19, 2001 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (Sep 19, 2001 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 for the Xbox.
- Compiled almost two months before the final US build (the first retail build).
- Preview prototype.
- Missing "PRESS START TO PLAY" on opening FMVs. Oddly enough this was also missing on certain ports of the game.
- The title screen is missing the logo of the game.
- The build is missing the "This option is available for player one only" message on the main menu.
- All the stages are unlocked, however not all the bikes aren't.
- The graphic used for the level select for Greenville, NC is missing and the Venice, Italy looks like it was taken from a model viewer.
- When on a screen that mentions how many blocks are free on the storage medium, this build mentions the name of the actual source storage medium where it lists the blocks free count. This was altered for the final to just describe how many blocks are free.
- The controller layout for the level editor was changed. In this build, the control sticks for moving the camera and zooming in and out were swapped. Some text that describes some of the button functionality is different in this build.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: Dave Mirra Freestyle
- Maker ID and Product Number: \xAC\x00-6657
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): 828113614b33c4ca31730cbcf90deb08
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (Xemu) (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 preview.bin||File||2021-03-27 16:57:27||729.13 MB||e4fa3a4342f6df60e4dc6174c3c982a08c6fb1d6|
|Xbox - Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 preview.cue||File||2021-03-27 16:55:20||107 bytes||9a94c557f69ed0fa032867666ffc4fd51ff99e2a|
|Xbox - Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 preview.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:14:03||3.08 MB||797652679c5fff918341e545ee780b2be29e6bb2|
A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)