Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge (Jun 4, 2003 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge (Jun 4, 2003 prototype)|
|Download Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge (Jun 4, 2003 prototype) (info)|
|Download Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge (Jun 4, 2003 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge for the Xbox.
- Predates the final US build (the first available retail build) by over three months.
- Requires installing on the HDD.
- Different loading screen.
- Different title screen. In this build, the title screen contains the text "PRE-RELEASE SOFTWARE - Dialog and some cinematics are placeholder. Pre-release software. All Rights Reserved."
- Different backdrop on the menus and title screen.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: Installer
- Maker ID and Product Number: \xFF\xFF-65280
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): a5ab474567513730d0abb6c7846f329b
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (CXBX) (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Crimson Skies beta 2.bin||File||2021-03-27 15:39:58||3.5 GB||40ed30e3e534725680bd77740e4651695e3ea394|
|Xbox - Crimson Skies beta 2.cue||File||2021-03-27 15:29:52||93 bytes||44d2193debc519279889d282a3f91fabc49b9714|
|Xbox - Crimson Skies beta 2.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:13:58||2.97 MB||e89672dd570ee49cae1ce8d91cfd3a9afcb5c1fd|
A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)