ATV: Quad Power Racing 2 (Oct 2, 2002 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|ATV: Quad Power Racing 2 (Oct 2, 2002 prototype)|
|Download ATV: Quad Power Racing 2 (Oct 2, 2002 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download ATV: Quad Power Racing 2 (Oct 2, 2002 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of ATV: Quad Power Racing 2 for the Xbox.
- Compiled over two months before the final US build (the first available retail build).
- No music on title screen.
- No Dolby Digital logo at start up.
- Different loading screen.
- Takes a shorter amount of time to get to the post title screen demos in this build.
- Different title screen
- Different Akklaim FMV.
- A build date is present in game at all times.
- Different menu,
- Credits aren't selectable from the Options menu.
- No rumble.
- Game doesn't seem to measure jumping distances like in the final.
- Different pause menu designs.
- Game doesn't ask if you're sure when quitting the game.
- There's no sliding transition between menus.
- Different HUD design. In this game the speedometer takes on a slightly larger red design. The HUD also doesn't track your distance from the finishing line in comparison to the other racers.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: ATV: Quad Power Raci
- Maker ID and Product Number: \x00\x00-0
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): 3f15cc65f5b048e6048688e6ced53102
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (CXBX) (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - ATV Quad Power Racing 2 for preview purposes only.bin||File||2021-03-09 08:13:28||158.63 MB||a292e5a01aed6a2750382619e3897a73c7b1b79a|
|Xbox - ATV Quad Power Racing 2 for preview purposes only.cue||File||2021-03-09 08:13:28||122 bytes||52153528c5ac35bb7010610803c27033d78847d9|
|Xbox - ATV Quad Power Racing 2 for preview purposes only.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:13:05||2.38 MB||e4881ae66dc72bd07a65eca3e8621e0e74dcb62f|
A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)